Golden Globe Awards 2009


The awards were pretty boring to me. I tried to pay attention as much as I could. Pretty Outfits that's all I could said. I haven't seen most of the movies nor shows features tonight. SIGH.


Best Motion Picture: Slumdog Millionaire (I have heard great things about this movie, check it out)

Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture: Kate Winslet (She is really cute and had a sweet speech, where she was saying "Gather" when she tried to focus)

Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture: Mickey Rourke (Rourke is the man enough said)

Best Motion Picture: Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture: Sally Hawkins (Sally Hawkins is unstoppable)

Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture: Colin Farrell (I just don't like him, plus he was chewing gum on stage annoying me)

Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Kate Winslet

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Heath Ledger (He definitely deserved this award. R.I.P.)

Best Animated Feature Film: WALL-E (I hear this is a cute movie)

Best Foreign Language Film: Waltz with Bashir

Best Director - Motion Picture: Danny Boyle

Best Screenplay/Original Score - Motion Picture: Slumdog Millionaire

Best Original Song - Motion Picture: Bruce Springsteen



Best Television Series: Mad Men (True Blood should have won)

Best Performance by an Actress: Anna Paquin (Of course Sookie from True Blood
deserved and got this award, woohoo)

Best Performance by an Actor: Gabriel Byrne


Best Performance by an Actor: Alec Baldwin

Best Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television: John Adams

Best Performance by an Actress: Laura Linney

Best Performance by an Actor: Paul Giamatti

Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Laura Dern

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role: John Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment