Min We Fav Tees




I love this Making Groceries T-Shirt. Its truly a New Orleans thing, folks from down here make groceries!!!!
You Know I had to add the Who D@ T-Shirt.... I am from New Orleans and of course Im a Saints Fan.








I'm a True Bloods fan, so Im loving the Fang Banger T-shirt.  Im all about this shirt. Im such a groupie, its soo cute.

This 504 Ever T-shirt says it all!...



You Read my T-Shirt. That's enough social interaction for one day... Great t-shirt for the anti-social geeks.

How can one not love a Chuck Norris T-Shirt. He can destroy anything... Even the periodic system.




This Shirt is completely right! I did expect more BEEP BOOP in the future would have made way more sense.










I love this Boyz N The Hood t-shirt because of the fact that this guy, was in all the movies of the early 90s shooting folks from the back seat. No one never knew who he was... He just shoot THAT'S IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment