Baby Alive Dolls Are Scary

I have a confession... Since I was a child, Baby Alive Dolls scare me.  Before you give me some crazy look, let me tell you why.  One night, in my kiddy life, I watched child's play for the first time.  It was tad scary, but harmless nonetheless; Until I went to bed............. (Don't you love how I added that suspense)



My mom had the idea (I guess for a laugh) to put my "Baby Alive" doll on me.. Yes!!! you heard me right.. As I slept, so peacefully, I felt something crawling on my back.  I moved around and saw my doll alive on me. Of course I screamed and pitched it as far as I could, then ran as far as I could to get away.



From that moment on..... I knew the truth about Baby Alive dolls and exactly how alive they are!!! This was also the time I stopped enjoying scary movies.



Look at the doll's eyes!!! it pees, it does too much. Its Scary....


(This is just my view from my scary perspective.)

No comments:

Post a Comment