Minority Weirdos Poem by Min We Kendrick



Good day
I’m glad to be in presence of minorities today
But we are mostly weirdos, may I in favor of the majority say
No matter minority or majority we are who we are
Weird, strange, or plain jane we are who we are
If we all come together
Together we may obtain
Something hidden but has obviously brewed inside the brain
Strapped with hi security and the speed of an Intel
But its only common sense that to you guys I go and tell
That we must weave like the Kevlar in that bullet stopping vest
Cuz if one single thread is broke then that bullet hits your chest
So all you weirdos come together tight and make that sacred vest
Sword and shield to face the dragons that will put you to the test
With them things like poverty which strikes us every single day
Economy’s finally scarring me cuz I cant put no cash away
So I call us a majority just for cases such as this
But we living long and prospering cuz we defend with golden fist
Need I say more
Im thinking not
Cuz the minorities are hot
We rap our song
Wear punk a lot
And we give the best we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment