TOP TEN ALBUMS OF THE WEEK


Top 10 Albums on the Billboard 200:

1. Coldplay - Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends (I so need to get this one, I have such good things about, what do you think?)
2. Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III (Its actually a decent cd and a little something for everyone)
3. Soundtrack - Camp Rock ( I kinda want it, one of the Jonas Brothers appears in Camp Rock)
4. Now That's What I Call Music 28
5. Plies - Definition of Real ( Im still shock and still trying to figure out how he stays in the Top, but I shall not hate)
6. Usher - Here I Stand (This album didn't impress me)
7. Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad ( Pretty Good)
8. Disturbed - Indestructible
9. Katy Perry - One of the Boys
10. The Offspring - Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace (I so need to check out)

WHERE IS N.E.R.D. ( SO NOT FAIR LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment