M.I.A.


M.I.A. IS THE TRUTH!!! I love her. Her style is a mix of everything bringing her music to live with such songs as BAMBOO BANGA.

Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam (born 17 July 1977),[1] better known by her stage name M.I.A., is a British vocalist, record producer, songwriter/composer and visual artist. She is a Tamilian of Sri Lankan descent. Her work in music often features a range of elements of genres.

An accomplished visual artist by 2002, M.I.A. came to prominence in early 2004 through file-sharing of her singles "Galang" and "Sunshowers" on the Internet.[2] In 2005, her debut album, Arular, was nominated for the Mercury Prize. Her second album, Kala, was released in 2007.
(Provided by Wikipedia)

M.I.A. MYSPACE

1 comment:

  1. Road Runner Road Runner, Going Thousand Miles Per Hour... WITH YOUR RADIO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sick blogspot weirdos. Go Paige!

    ReplyDelete