Cds Out Tuesday



Fearless by Taylor Swift (I don't know much about this lady, but a lot seem to be looking forward to some Taylor Swift)

David Archuleta by David Archuleta

Soul by Seal ( This is my pick for the week. Seal is doing it big! The album already release in the UK, its absolutely wonderful, He does some extremely soulful remixes to the classics, you have to check it out)

Thr33 Rings by T-Pain ( I really have no comment, I have a love/hate relationship with T-Pain, you buy at your own risk, if you are all about the vocoder have at it, I will check it out....if someone else buy it)

Our Bright Future by Tracy Chapman (This seems pretty interesting, haven't seen much from her later, what a great voice, something you should consider for this week)

Never Too Late by The Answer

Who's Got Next by Twista (Apparently this cd is all about Twista showcasing some new talent from what I gather)

The Best of Hillary Duff by Hillary Duff (I didn't know she made enough albums or have enough hits to be able to make a Best of album, but I guess.. I suppose I can create one cd and then create a best of album right after)

No comments:

Post a Comment