The Renaissance-Q-Tip Review



Okay, I always adored Q-Tip so I'm not surprised that I love the album. Johnny is Dead is probably one of my favorites. Won't Trade makes me want to dance while I'm driving. The hawt thing about this Cd is the fact that it was all produced by Q-Tip with an exception from Producer J Dilla. On the album you can see such artist as Norah Jones, D'Angelo, Rapheal Saadiq, and Amanda Diva. When I hear this album it makes me feel, my music, my Hip Hop is going in the right direction. This is definitely a Renaissance in music. When he released "Getting Up" back in August, never thought the entire album would be as hawt as the single. I can sincerely say I like every track on the album. "You" might be my favorite song. This whole album give me this real and mellow vibe. This album is Art!

You - Q--Tip

No comments:

Post a Comment