Thr33 Ring-T-Pain Review


First off a quote from one of our loyal readers about T-Pain, "T-Pain is the most painful , non singer to hit the industry since milli vanilli"-T.Simon.

Some tough reviews have come in for T-Pain and his new album. I tried to stay away from my bias attitude and give the album a good listen. It started out as a strong idea that I would follow. The first song, he wasn't doing too much singing, so I kinda liked it(I was very happy about that). Then the problem stepped in.... Every other song was him singing until I got to "Karaoke", which is probably my favorite song on the album. I realized something. I don't have anything against T-Pain, I actually think he is kinda cool and funny. Also, I realized I like it better when he raps. He is a better rapper than singer. Okay below are a few thoughts I jotted down when listening to the album.

  • Don't like the song with T-Pain and Ciara, too much whining on the track.
  • Don't like "It Ain't Me." Just too much singing, even with T.I. on it, didn't work.
  • After hearing "Karaoke", I thought the album would be a little different, but its about the same as previous album.
  • I just like the tracks he isn't singing!
  • He really could have left DJ Khaled Off
I know some of you love T-Pain, so I will stop here, will say its not for everyone's taste, specifically not mine. (Unless he is rapping)

I will leave you with another quote from one of the Min We Readers.... I need "6 Bartenders" just to make it through the first song.-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment