Must See Old School Movies

Here is a list of some movies I think you all should see if you haven't already! The hottest. Im all about old school 80s movies. They are truly some of my favorites. They are in no particular order, and worth a watch!
  1. Pretty In Pink ( Pink, Prom,Teens= The Best)
  2. Sweet 16
  3. Purple Rain (Prince+Appolonia=Greatness)
  4. Lady Sings The Blues ( One of my Favorite Movies! Diana Ross Plays Billie Holiday Enough Said)
  5. Breakfast Club ( All the 80's hawt teens in one movie!)
Photobucket
  1. Color Purple ( The Best )
  2. Five Heartbeats ( Best Sing Along)
  3. New Jack City ( Am I My Brothers Keeper)
  4. Flashdance ( What A Feeling)
  5. Sparkle ( You Just Have to see)
  6. Fame
  7. Breakin ( Breakdancing in its prime)
  8. Enter The Dragon (SHO'NUFF)
  9. Green Fried Tomatoes ( Tear jerker)

No comments:

Post a Comment