Just Wanna Have Fun????



Last Night around 10pm, I watched an oldie but goodie (one of my favs!) Girls Just Want To Have Fun, starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen Hunt. You should check it out; its the ultimate dance movie of the 80s. Great dancing, big hair, and cool colorful outfits. This leads me to my question, What happen to fun, the dancing, the parties? What happen to just letting your hair down, going with the music, and just having fun. I think right now that the music that make you want to dance is minimal. I challenge you all to: 1. Make your own soundtrack for dance (post under comments) 2. Go out and Dance, Dance, Dance (or in your own room).

Here is my Dance Soundtrack so far....
Yea-Usher
Get Me Bodied-Beyonce
Fergielicious-Fergie
My Humps
Music-Madonna
What a Feeling
Sex Shooter-Appolonia
Maneater- Nelly Furtado

Im still thinking on the rest of the list....

No comments:

Post a Comment